Invest in massage. Invest in your health.
"JUST DO IT"
- creates deep state of relaxation
- restores and regenerates the body to promote healing
- promotes regular menstrual cycle & hormonal balance
- encourages better blood flow to reproductive organs
- ...and much more
BODYWORK FOR THE CHILDBEARING YEAR
- Certified Pregnancy Massage utilizing safe, effective, nurturing techniques.
- Good for the relief of structural, physiological, & psychological discomforts and challenges of pregnancy through postpartum.
SIGNATURE SWEDISH MASSAGE
- A relaxing, circulatory massage.
- Good for those who need a way to slow down.
- An overall stress and anxiety buster.
"R & R" MASSAGE ("RELAX & RELEASE")
- A special massage blend incorporating Positional Release, a gentle, effective Osteopathic technique.
- Good for those with excess tension build up in key areas.
- Reaches a deeper level of relaxation and longer lasting releases.
- Prescriptive massage interventions that relieve specific problems.
- Good for those with acute or chronic pain, sciatica, migraines, shoulder pain, neck pain, back pain, whiplash, injury or surgery recovery, and other special conditions.
- Aids in returning the body to a more comfortable state.
MASSAGE FOR STRESSED TEENS
- Relaxation massage.
- Good for reducing the stress experienced by today's teens.
- Calms the nervous system and enhances a sense of well-being.
MASSAGE FOR SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN
- A massage designed to address specific needs of each child.
- Good for chldren on the autism spectrum, wheelchair bound, and other special conditions.
- Great for improving body image, calming the nervous system, and improving touch sensitivities.
- A healing technique using pure essential oils, combining aromatherapy, reflexology, massage and moist heat to create healing and cleansing through a structural and electrical alignment for the body.
Brings total balance, harmony, and body wellness on the mental, physical, and emotional levels.
- Great for anyone and everyone, at parties or special occasions.